In order to eat chillies, you need to have them. So why not grow your own?
Here at the Birdhouse put as much love into growing the chilli plants as we do into using their fruits to make delicious eats.
Growing chillies is a fun and rewarding experience. If you fancy giving it a try then read the articles below for some free Birdhouse advice:
- Time to shed some light on the chillies
- Begone Fiendish Frosts
- Topping for a second time
- Pinching out, plants, progress and potting on.
- How and when to top your chilli plants?
- Why are the chilli plants a bit pale?
- True leaves
- Potting on the seedlings
- Capsicum pubescens
- The quest to find the best soil
- Feeding time at the zoo
- Learning some lessons
- Anyone for a cuppa?
- Clean up your act
- How hot is too hot?
- Hot New Contenders
- New Year Resolutions
- Going potty
- Pots Galore